Jane Birkin’s iconic style inspires high street brands for seasons. Let’s catch some style flew.
Cruising shops with my dear dear Miuccia a few days ago all I could see is Jane Birkin’s spirit. That is what inspired me to watch her movies and listen Je T’aime,…Moi Non Plus over and over….
These are the top 11 street fashion hits that hold Jane’s spirit proving that fashion comes and goes but style remains in order to inspire decades after.
1. Raw cut hem, washed out jeans, white t-shirt, basket/straw bag. This is her signature style
2. Do you notice these days Gucci’s most famous shoes in this photo? And what about this cropped top?
3. Block heels with trapezes raw hemline jeans
4.This lady follows her own style rules even on red carpet.
Wearing oversized wool off shoulders jumper and midi pencil skirt. What about this French. They look so simple yet sexy….tending to hate them 🙂
5.Even though some other bag, dedicated to this style Icon by Hermes, carries her name this straw bag is one of her favorites.
Hit number 6. Floral print
7. Gingham print. Ultimate hit of the season
8. Orange pallazzo pants, wooden block heel sandals. woooooow
9. Trapeze pants
the only thing missing here black leather jacket.
and here is the last on this list…
11. Striped red and white shirt
Are you inspired for some shopping? I assure you, you can find this iconic style in local street brand shops on the budget – or even better sneak into your mamma’s closet or a fine vintage shop….
coming soon with exact items I found…. What are your favorites?